What is the correct spelling for FRIDGID?
This word (Fridgid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIDGID
- brigid Anne Marie Bobby is an American actress, voice artist, playwright and author, best known for her role as Lori Winston, the heroine in Clive Barkers Nightbreed and Brigid Tenenbaum in the BioShock series.
- fridge Horseradish, mama, just a smidge Spend a whole lotta time peekin' into Your big old kitchen fridge – Big Fat Funky Booty by spin doctors
- fried I've been fried I got nothing Left to hide When I'm out – Wild Man by j. geils band
- frigidly The rich Chicago millionaire May buy a mansion in Belgravia, Have footmen there with powdered hair And frigidly correct behaviour; But marble stairs and plate of gold Leave Astor absolutely cold.
- fringed A glance revealed a broad, reed-fringed canal, reflecting little dancing lights on its wind-swept surface-the stars which had the audacity to peep out from between the clouds.
- ridged This surface is either smooth or longitudinally ridged .
- rigid He smiled; that is to say, his eyes smiled and his features moved a little out of their rigid cast.
- Bridged Nikias disembarked with his chorus upon the little island of Rhenea close by, with all their vestments and holy things, and then during the night bridged the strait-which is very narrow-with a bridge of boats which he had had made at Athens expressly, which was beautifully ornamented with gilding and rich tapestry.