What is the correct spelling for FRIEBERG?
This word (Frieberg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIEBERG
- fireball Then I reopened my eyes just in time to see my fireball fizzle out at the far end of the rick of powder.
- firebox The fire should be fed in small charges, the fire door being kept open as little as possible, because a high temperature in the firebox is necessary to perfect combustion.
- firebreak Eyes, some primordial forest cut for a firebreak back of his soul.
- firebrick "I am now heating the little firebrick furnace," said the scientist.
- firebug Hang their firebug where everyone can see him, in the middle of the town.
- firework My firework takes the form of a bouquet of young ladies at some "ancestral home" in the country, who have just received a box of books from London-perhaps from Mudie.
- forebear The sight of her leaving, so as to avoid meeting me, angered me and some piratical old forebear of mine came down from above or came up from below at that moment and perched on my right shoulder.
- foreleg Then again he paused, and stretched first one strong foreleg and then the other to its furthest reach, shooting again his claws, conscious with a faint sense of well-being of those tightly-strung muscles rippling beneath his loose striped skin.
- freeborn 3. Yeo'man, a freeholder, a man freeborn .
- friable It was as though she stood on the friable edge of some great crater, some gulf of destruction, on which her feet were perpetually slipping and sinking, and only Ellesborough's hold could ultimately save her.
- fridge So soon as he had left his tins she said,- "Mr. Fridge , would you mind stopping at the Dudley School as you go home and telling Miss Lougee that there is a lost girl here?"
- forebears Your grandfather, the aged Earl, is living only in the past, proud of the record of his forebears .
106 words made from the letters FRIEBERG
3 letter words made from FRIEBERG:bee, beg, big, eeg, erg, err, fbi, feb, fee, fib, fig, fir, frg, fri, geb, gee, gib, ige, ire, rbi, reb, ref, rib, rig.
4 letter words made from FRIEBERG:beef, beer, beig, berg, bgee, bier, birr, brie, brig, ebre, egri, eier, eifb, eire, erei, erie, febi, feig, ferb, fibe, fire, free, frei, frie, frre, geib, gibe, girr, reeb, reef, reeg, rege, rife, rire.
5 letter words made from FRIEBERG:beger, beige, bereg, berge, berre, biere, birge, breer, brege, brief, brieg, brier, eiger, erber, febre, febri, feger, feige, ferer, ferri, fiber, fibre, figer, frege, freie, frier, frige, geber, gebir, gebre, geier, grebe, greef, greif, grieb, grief, igber, reber, refer, reger, reier, reife, rerig, riber, riebe, riege, rifer, riger.