What is the correct spelling for FRIGS?
This word (Frigs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIGS
- fries Beth was more than a little surprised when he ordered two baskets with extra fries .
- frogs It was these Frisians of Sleswick who alone, during the late struggle of Denmark against Germany, looked upon the contest with the same indifference as the frogs viewed the battles of the oxen.
- figs 42. Figs and nuts chopped fine.
- brigs The coast of Cuba was in plain view when the Sumter was sighted, but as there was little breeze stirring, and the brigs could not escape, Captain Semmes was not obliged to resort to the cowardly trick he usually practiced-that is, hoisting the English ensign to quiet the fears of the crew of the unlucky vessels he intended to destroy.
- RIGS Well, while they're plannin' out the new winter styles of turkey costumes, Joe and Leon rigs up a wood stove in their coop, shoos the flock in, and proceeds to warm 'em up.