What is the correct spelling for FRIMS?
This word (Frims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIMS
- frames Mirrored reflections in your frames Your tack is racing 10-40 weight runs in your veins Your heart is pacing – Motor Man by racer x
- fries In front of two-inch glass and Arabs I order fries Inspiration when I write, I see my daughter's eyes – The 6th Sense by common
- From Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come – To Zion by Wyclef Jean
- Forms I love snow and all the forms Of the radiant frost; I love waves, and winds, and storms, Everything almost – Song by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- fires Yet with the bench of aged sires, When I and they keep termly fires, – CRUTCHES by Robert Herrick
- rims I parked the Benz, hit the alarm, glanced down at my rims Tucked my pant leg in the tongue of my Tims – U Are The One by usher
- brims It has hardly any garden, and immediately to the right and the left of it the green down brims over the top of the cliff like the froth of ale over a silver goblet.
- rams Then the finest oxen and rams in his herds passed before him and sentences from the messages he had learned darted through his mind; nay he sometimes imagined that they were being shouted to him aloud.