What is the correct spelling for FRIND'S?
This word (Frind's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIND'S
- friend Like a friend I could feel a sweet beginning But taste a bitter end – Cinderella by Vince Gill
- funds When, eight years after he undertook the sole guidance of the business, the Reichstag again met in Nuremberg, it was the house of Eysvogel which could make the largest loan to the Emperor Rudolph, who often lacked necessary funds .
- Friends We were friends, and I told him what had happened.
- grinds No, Nickols will live his own way regardless of the cogs on which it grinds .
- fiends A thousand fiends were in that bosom, and all let loose to tempt me-I had resisted else.
- finds If he finds that he cannot live up to the standard required, he is free to go.
- fronts Sunblinds cast their shadows on the shop-fronts, and in the shade streamed the people dressed brightly for summer.