What is the correct spelling for FRINDS?
This word (Frinds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRINDS
- friend What about friend Blatchley?"
- funds We might offer for the rascal's head seventy or even a hundred roubles, and take them from the secret funds ."
- Friends And the friends I have made!
- grinds The oftener carpets are shaken, the longer they wear; the dirt that collects under them, grinds out the threads.
- fiends And then, before another word could be said, before anybody could do a thing to prevent it, Bascomb turned and fled through the woods-fled as if pursued by fiends , shrieking forth his terror.
- finds Indeed, indeed, Mr. Cartwright, I never was more mistaken in any one in my whole life; and I am sure that if poor Mrs. Mowbray is as much deceived in you as I was, she will be a very unhappy woman when she finds it out, poor thing.
- fronts Store fronts , too, were treated to a coat or two of paint.
- rends This facilitates entrance into the body, but on turning to take it out it tears and rends savagely.
- rinds At camp I feed watermelon rinds to Belshazzar who receives them as gratefully as I did the melons.