What is the correct spelling for FRNDS?
This word (Frnds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRNDS
- frond The frond -like branches and aromatic scent betray to him the much-prized Hohm-ess, the giant cedar tree, from which he carves his staunch canoe.
- funds "Come now, really," I said; "do you approve of that long strong fellow accepting your funds ?"
- Fronde His other sisters were younger, and only inclined to make a quiet Fronde in the house against him; if the King ever condescended to show attention to a lady of the court, or a singer, these were to the person concerned full as annoying as flattering.
- Frauds After this Jacob served for Rachel also, and then the remainder of the chapter of Jacob's servitude to Laban is but the recital of a series of frauds and trickeries.
- Friends "It is not what I have done, but what your friends have done.
- frets The Burrells are a sensible lot, and no sensible man frets over a hearless woman."
- grinds Nora in particular rose to heights of fame, her clever grinds provoking wholesale mirth.
- brands If we get a couple of beasts with brands on them, among the wild ones, it may be worth drafting them out and driving them back to the hills.
- fiends The notion of malignant spirits occupying elevated regions-Fiends of the Fell-doubtless arose from the immoral experiences of the Early Climbers.
- finds That is all we have to find, the owner finds the rest.
- fronts Now, his white farmhouse, with good barn and out-buildings, fronts on a well-traveled road, leading past many a neighbor's house, and to the church and village.
- trends Long ago, Hippocrates, revered founder of the art of medicine, recognized that there was a specific affinity of disease for individuals with more or less the same characteristic somatic and psychic traits and trends .
- rends But if the young man turns and rends us for our pains-and I have a shrewd notion that that's the sort of young man he is-you mustn't blame me."
- rinds His gaze mounted higher still, to the great pure sky; he shouted an order in a harsh voice to his sailors; the trireme leaped forward; it grazed the idol set up at the corner of the mole to stay the storms; and in the merchant harbour, which was full of filth, fragments of wood, and rinds of fruit, it pushed aside and crushed against the other ships moored to stakes and terminating in crocodiles' jaws.
- grands Grands dieux, I do not wonder that Your Highness finds it unworthy!"
- fonts Cecilia, as I told you yesterday, has been filling the house with rosaries and holywater-fonts; Jane and Sarah have been breaking these, and the result has been tears and upbraidings.
2 words made from the letters FRNDS
3 letter words made from FRNDS:fdr.
5 letter words made from FRNDS:frnds.