What is the correct spelling for FROGE?
This word (Froge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FROGE
- fog The thick smoke of the two thousand cartridges drifts down an' blankets what's left of us like a fog . And yo steppin through the fog And creepin through the smog – Stranded On Death Row by Dr. Dre
- fogey But I'm not going to be an old fogey .
- forage The herbage there, curing in the dry suns of summer as it stood on the upland plains, provided winter forage for their herds.
- fore He looked back from the fore rigging, and saw Faith standing near Brander....
- forego I cannot forego my trust, for the Bruce also!
- forge Isak had just come into the courtyard with his forge , and Aronsen-and there is a horse and cart just pulled up.
- forger Was she a forger ?
- forgo It was for Frank's sake, and for his great love towards the boy, that Colonel Esmond determined to forgo his claim to the English estates and rank of his family, and retired to Virginia.
- frock Whereupon he had measured and cut off as much of the cloth as was needed for a frock , and presented it to Glory Goldie.