What is the correct spelling for FROGGS?
This word (Froggs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FROGGS
- frogs Sometimes the whole forest appeared to be alive with voices-the voices of beasts and birds, reptiles, and insects-for the tree-frogs and ciendas were as noisy as the larger creatures.
- forges The analogy of potteries, forges, glass-houses, kitchens, and other places, where laborers are habitually exposed to high heats, is familiar to persons of business and of reflection.
- frocks The men ornament their loose, blue linen frocks and brown trousers with the bright scarlet sash so popular in this region.
- fogs She only dropped that the hut ought to stand above the fogs of the ponds; and she left the rest to Charles.
- beaten path
- beating about
- becomes embedded
- being drivers seat
- crush against
- crushing defeat
- front onto
- most distractedly
- put one's nose the grindstone
- put one's nose to grindstone