What is the correct spelling for FROGOT?
This word (Frogot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FROGOT
- forego He was not prepared to forego these at the will of a parcel of murderous ruffians who chanced to object to the white man's rule.
- forged Sir Robert with many oaths accused his cousin of having forged his name when he was absent in France, while Deleroy declared that what he did was done with due authority.
- forget Paul, you can't forget all that she has done!"
- ragout My lieutenant, without even waiting for my answer, applied his nose to them, and discovered, to his infinite satisfaction, that they contained a deer or stag ragout, which sent forth a certain perfume; so, still without consulting me, he undid the smallest of the jars, struck the buffalo a blow with the but-end of his gun, and, letting go the animal at the same time, exclaimed: "Go, you rascal-go!"
- Foraged She foraged about in her mind for some satisfying equivalent which would express in English this gurgling drone the Chinese called a language.
- Forgot Duncombe forgot everything else in the world except that he was with her.
- most distractedly
- put one's thinking cap
- put ones card