What is the correct spelling for FROGY?
This word (Frogy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FROGY
- flog But you, for the pure pleasure of the operation, chase him up and down his windings, flog him into and out of his corners, stop him and cross-reference him and counter on him, as if required to do so by your office.
- fog I don't wanna be lost in smoke and fog I don't wanna be treated like a dog – Just In Time For The Epilogue by G.B.H.
- fogey Besides, you are not a fogey, if I'm not.
- fogy In vain she told herself that he was an old fogy, that he had Sunday-school notions, that he wouldn't be able to see anything but wrong in a harmless flirtation that would end with Mac's return to college.
- forage He took off his forage-cap and looked disgustedly at it a moment.
- foray Suddenly, Mrs. Connors began to foray into his pockets, plunging her hand into the right, the left, then stopped suddenly, her little face flashing up at him.
- forego Though she had been compelled to forego the ride to the forest, she was well enough to appear at supper in the Emperor's residence, which was close to her own castle.
- forge Moxon had advised: He that will a good Edge win, Must Forge thick and Grind thin.
- forgo Because you claim to represent your king, I will forgo my obligation to search your person.
- fray Then every face bending over the galleries grew red and hot with the excitement of the horrid fray, and starting eyes glanced from every nook and corner.
- frigga At least we hope that, when philosophers come to be the real rulers of the world, they will not give to their subtle and abstract ideas of religion the same pleasant turn and the same concrete expression in every-day life that the worshippers of Odin, Thor, and Frigga, found it agreeable to give when they were masters of the continent and rulers of the seas.
- frock It will make a very neat frock for her, and it seems unfair that dear Miss Tredgold should be at more expense than is necessary."
- frothy He wiped off his hands and arms and made his call on the telephone as his body leaned stiffly to the edge crushing through frothy embankments of his bubble bath.
- frowzy Generally it is frowzy and matted, so that its natural form is difficult to recognize.
- most distractedly