What is the correct spelling for FRONE?
This word (Frone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRONE
- crone Bertie wondered what they were waiting for, but the reappearance of the crone with a coarse white tablecloth shed light upon the matter.
- drone He pretends to be sick, little drone !
- fine Did a fine job.
- fore Just in front of the fore leg the lead had entered and gone through the heart.
- france This night W. Batelier come and took his leave of us, he setting out for France to-morrow.
- free Where to live when he shall be free ?
- fringe Have you ever calculated, for instance, the square miles of unused land which fringe the sides of all our railroads?
- krone His music is practically unknown in France, though he wrote two well-known operas, Fauler Hans and Wem die Krone ?
- rhone March 15, 16, 17, 18. The Rhone makes extensive plains, which lie chiefly on the eastern side, and are often in two stages.