What is the correct spelling for FRUCOSE?
This word (Frucose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRUCOSE
- foreclose Nothing much, except that Squire Carter is expecting to foreclose the mortgage on father's farm next week.
- fracas You'd sit it out alone until they brought the fracas to our doorstep rather than disturb a friend's sleep.
- fricassee I believe this is a fricassee of chickens.
- frogs We distinguish frogs from tadpoles, in spite of the fact that at one stage the creature is half tadpole and half frog.
- fructose Furthermore, Cohen and Mendel demonstrated that in their experiments pure lactose neither prevented nor cured scurvy while Harden and Zilva could find no antiscorbutic value in either cane sugar, fructose , or sirup.
- varicose Another man had some varicose veins removed and he was walking ten minutes after.
- Froze That's kind of why I froze on to you.
- Frescoes The ceiling of the salon was decorated with those homely frescoes so common in Italy, which in this case consisted of four portraits-Garibaldi, Cavour, Mazzini, and-to their surprise-Lord John himself.
- Francoise The King was courting her, it is true, and favouring her already with marked respect; but Francoise d'Aubigne,-thoughtful and meditative as I knew her to be, could certainly not have failed to appreciate the voluptuous and inconstant character of the monarch.
- Fruits To John R. Bradley, therefore, belong the first fruits of the Polar conquest.
- freaks They have never liked hasty, ill-considered changes; they hate revolution; and I hope I am not too trustful in believing that we shall go on in the wise and the right path, whatever that may be, and in spite of the freaks and follies of many a man whose aims are more selfish than patriotic.
- frocks And what have I to do with gray wedding frocks , I should like to know?
- trucks Forty trucks went down yesterday by the 12.15-counted them myself.
- fracases We don't have fracases at Font Abbey.
- foregoes "If he foregoes the tiniest mite of his pound of flesh, so much the better; but to reckon on it might mean disappointment.
143 words made from the letters FRUCOSE
4 letter words made from FRUCOSE:cefr, cero, core, coue, crue, crus, cure, ecru, eous, eros, euro, feur, foes, fore, four, frce, freo, frou, frso, frue, fuer, fure, furs, fuse, fuso, oeuf, ofce, orfu, oser, oseu, oure, rofe, rofs, rose, roue, rouf, rous, ruef, rues, rufc, rufe, rufo, ruse, sefo, seor, serf, sore, souf, sour, suco, suef, suer, suor, sure, surf, suro, ufer, user.
3 letter words made from FRUCOSE:ceo, cer, cos, cro, cue, cur, ecf, eos, esr, fes, foe, for, fur, ore, ref, res, roc, roe, rue, sec, sou, sue, suf, sur, ufo, uro, use.
5 letter words made from FRUCOSE:cerus, coeus, cofer, cores, corfe, corfu, corse, corus, coser, coues, cours, couse, creus, crofs, cruse, cuero, cuers, cufre, cures, curse, curso, ecrus, ferus, focus, force, fores, forse, forus, fouer, fours, fouse, froes, furse, fusco, fuser, fusor, oecus, ofuse, orcus, orfes, orfeu, roues, roufs, rouse, rusco, score, scour, scurf, sefro, soeur, sofer, soref, souef, sucre, suero, sufre, surco, useco.