What is the correct spelling for FRUCTOS?
This word (Fructos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRUCTOS
- fracas G. created something of a fracas about a kidney which she ate and then said was bad, but she calmed down, and we enjoyed looking at the other passengers, speculating as to who and what they were.
- fractious Sometimes, when she was grown petulant and fractious , he had to scold her into good-humor; sometimes she had seriously to remonstrate with him; but it was all given and taken in good part.
- Fractals Chaotic maps often generate fractals.
- Fruits Never touching the cates, or the dishes or plates, The decanters or glasses, the sweetmeats or fruits, The head smiles, and begs them to bring him his legs, As a well-spoken gentleman asks for his boots. – A Lay of St. Gengulphus by Richard Harris Barham
- rectors They prove themselves equal to universities in the following points: they claim for their matriculated students the same preparatory education required by the old universities, namely, nine years at a classical high school; they grant and insist upon perfect freedom in teaching and learning; and are under the direction of rectors elected for one year, instead of having principals chosen for life as in secondary schools.
- frets But this I can say-that so surely as he suffers another disappointment, or as he frets , and is not satisfied, so surely he will die."
- factors He who can choose, with open eyes, the factors that shall enter into his education, is going to be among the fittest.
- facts Wanted to get down to facts , Dodo; find out what's going on inside."
- frocks Girls in white frocks ; boys in Sunday suits; all uncomfortable in freshly donned winter flannels-since this was to be a sort of out-doors party and there must be no afterclaps of croup; and elders in their second-best attire, worn with an affected indifference of its just happening so.
118 words made from the letters FRUCTOS
5 letter words made from FRUCTOS:corfu, corus, cours, court, crofs, croft, cruft, crust, curso, curst, curto, custo, focus, fortu, forus, fours, fourt, fouts, frost, frust, fruto, furst, fusco, fusor, orcus, otfcu, roufs, routs, rusco, scour, scout, scuft, scurf, souct, sturc, surco, sutro, torus, tours, truco, truso, turco, turcs.
3 letter words made from FRUCTOS:cos, cot, cro, crt, cst, cur, cut, for, fur, oct, oft, otc, out, roc, rot, rut, sot, sou, suf, sur, tor, trf, ufo, uro, utc.
4 letter words made from FRUCTOS:cost, cots, crus, curt, cuts, fort, fots, four, frot, frou, frso, furs, furt, fuso, orfu, otus, oust, rofs, rotc, rots, rouf, rous, rout, rufc, rufo, rust, ruto, ruts, scot, scut, soft, sort, souf, sour, suco, suor, surf, suro, suto, tofu, tour, tous, tsou, tsur, tufo, tuor, turf, turo, ufot, utor.