What is the correct spelling for FRUMAN?
This word (Fruman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRUMAN
- ferryman "We are old," said the ferryman , "and want only to end our days in peace.
- fireman The engineer and fireman had not been discharged, but were acting as watchmen, and Burke strongly recommended that they should be engaged immediately, because, as he said, if Mrs. Cliff were to let them go it would be difficult to get such men again.
- foreman The talk became friendly, commenting on the judge’s wig and the glass eye of the foreman of the jury, but not touching directly on the trial.
- framing If a single instance is of use in framing a theory, it may be said that the minutes between nine-twenty-five and nine-thirty in the morning had a singular charm for Mary Datchet.
- freeman How fitting it is for Mr. Jones and Bishop Freeman to teach such a vendible commodity to say, "Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother"!
- frogman The frogman held the brass instrument in his free hand.
- frump At the moment Milly was listening to an elderly lady of the species frump , with two homely daughters of the species bore,-obviously West Side relics,-and she gave them the same whole-hearted interest she had given the majestic one herself.
- roman The mountain is called High Steel in some early maps, and in that of the Ordnance it comes on sheet 69. High Street, with the Roman road running all along its ridge, lies between Patterdale and Mardale Green, in Westmorland.
- truman Tell Truman to send the inspector here, Mary."
- Firemen From the natives of Zanzibar, many of whom worked as firemen on the steam dredges, he learned Kiswahili, a language widely prevalent all over Central Africa.
- Foremen Stories of his life at his boarding-house-vaguely christened a hotel by its landlady, Mrs. Hicks-bubbled out of the boy as well as accounts of various escapades among the men he worked with-especially the younger engineers and one of the foremen who had rooms next his own-all told with a gusto and ring that kept the table in shouts of merriment-Morris laughing loudest and longest, Peter whispering behind his hand to Miss Felicia: "Charming, isn't he?
- Freemen This plain lucid exposition of the duties of freemen merits the highest consideration of every private citizen and public officer.
- Fran Fran and Mal joined him.
- Grumman This makes an amphibious aircraft, such as the Grumman Albatross and the Shin Meiwa US-2, useful for long-range air-sea rescue tasks.
63 words made from the letters FRUMAN
4 letter words made from FRUMAN:amur, anfu, arum, aumf, farm, faun, faur, fnma, frau, frum, maru, maun, mrna, muan, muar, murn, naum, naur, rafn, ramn, ramu, raum, raun, ruam, rufa, runa, uman, unrf, uram, urna.
3 letter words made from FRUMAN:anu, arm, fan, far, fun, fur, man, mar, mfa, nmr, raf, ram, rna, rum, run, ufa, uma, urn.
5 letter words made from FRUMAN:fanum, farum, fraum, fumar, furan, marun, munaf, muran, namur, narum, ranum, ruman, umran, unarm, urman.