What is the correct spelling for FUB?
This word (Fub) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUB
- cub "Gertie Halford, whatever would you do with a bear cub ?
- dub It does not seem, indeed, as if men were ever born modest, unless we dub with the name of modesty a sort of purely physical bashfulness, which is nearer to pride than is generally supposed.
- fab PHAEDRUS, Lib. iv. Fab . i. 5.
- feb Rundschau, Feb 1902, p.
- fib "Simple little niece, uncle told you a fib ; Mr. Talboys is at home.
- Bub "You wouldn't cotton to it, bub," he said, with a shake of his head.