What is the correct spelling for FUD?
This word (Fud) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUD
- bud It had got a bud on it when I left, maybe it'll be out by this time, if not you can be sure it will be to-morrow."
- cud Again all were calm as cud -chewing cattle, and the white water ran pleased with quiet.
- dud I'm going to hold my own against Dud Fielding and all his kind, no matter how they push; and I told Father Rector that yesterday when they were plastering up Dud 's eye and nose.
- fad This fad of Jack's leads to awkwardness during our present excursion, as we're part of a weird cavalcade which I'll describe to you later.
- fed It was without thought on her part, almost by chance, yet the chance was that she nursed Adam and fed Polly.
- feud With my brother Gerald, I had a deadly and irreconcilable feud .
- FD Democratic Front or FD [Youssouf MOUSSA]; Mahoran Popular Movement or MPM [Ahmed MADI]; Federation of Mahorans or UMP-RPR [Mansour KAMARDINE]; Force of the Rally and the Alliance for Democracy or FRAP; Movement for Department Status Mayotte or MDM [Mouhoutar SALIM]; Renewed Communist Party of Mayotte or MRC [Omar SIMBA]; Socialist Party or PS [Ibrahim ABUBACAR] (local branch of French Parti Socialiste); Union for French Democracy or UDF [Henri JEAN-BAPTISTE]