What is the correct spelling for FUDNDS?
This word (Fudnds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUDNDS
- fuentes The dying Ernest consented, and upon his death Fuentes was declared governor-general until the king's further pleasure should be known.
- funds Her mother had often and often been short of funds .
- tends Such religion makes present, actual, and real, that good on the whole which the individual otherwise tends to distinguish from that which is good for him.
- fiends Fifty giants also, born of fiends , were set around him for a body-guard.
- finds I suppose you'll have to come, but supposing your mother finds you're missing?"
- founts At the same time Berthelet was passing through the press Sir Thomas Elyot's Dictionary, a work of no small labour, if one may judge from the number of founts used in printing it.
- fonts Several instances of fonts having found their way from churches to private grounds have been made known during recent years, one being at Penrith, and others at Musgrave and Brough-under-Stainmore.