What is the correct spelling for FUFULMENT?
This word (Fufulment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FUFULMENT
- affluent The other quarries are in the valleys of the Colonnata and of its affluent the Fantiscritti.
- ailment Moreover, it is probably true that there is no single ailment of school children which is directly or indirectly responsible for so great an amount of misery, disease, and mental and physical handicap.
- annulment Voting was disrupted in areas of Bangkok and southern Thailand by PDRC protesters blocking entry to polling stations, leading to an annulment of the result by the Constitutional Court.
- bafflement A ludicrous bafflement passed over her face as she repeatedly sniffed the odor of jasmine from a type of flower she well knew to be scentless.
- defilement In his case, however, it was not merely a consciousness of personal defilement which followed; for, whether his companions had so schemed it or not, he supposed himself more than ordinarily guilty.
- devilment He had looked with untroubled eye upon many a hell of devilment in his time, but the sight of Captain Blood in this condition filled him with sudden grief.
- effluent In wastewater treatment, chemical neutralization methods are often applied to reduce the damage that an effluent may cause upon release to the environment.
- effulgent That immediate future was too effulgent for him to think of anything beyond it.
- emolument It will give a cheap and quick conveyance to the merchandise on the Mississippi, Missouri, and other great rivers, which are now laying open their treasures to the enterprise of our countrymen; and although the prospect of personal emolument has been some inducement to me, yet I feel infinitely more pleasure in reflecting on the immense advantage that my country will derive from the invention.
- ferment If the pomace is permitted to ferment, and afterwards is distilled, a product called pomace-brandy is made.
- figment To him she must have seemed, she could have seemed at first, only a figment of dreams.
- filament The problem was to find a material for the filament which would give a bright light and which, would, at the same time, be durable, and with this end in view, hundreds and hundreds of different filaments were tried.
- foment To upset these arrangements, financiers of a rival nation would foment revolutions, and the country would be split up into political factions, supported by money from various European capitals.
- fulminate The King, accepting the priest's advice, resolved to fulminate a ban against the Prince, and to set a price upon his head.
- refulgent And so they went on discussing their arrangements, while the refulgent day was everywhere declaring itself, though as yet no sound of the far-off world could reach this isolated garden.