What is the correct spelling for FUGDE?
This word (Fugde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUGDE
- facade Its unfinished facade loomed darkly out of the fog; there was nothing picturesque or inviting about it, yet there were people passing softly in and out, and through the swinging to and fro of the red baize-covered doors there came a comforting warm glimmer of light. Of people acting down but it's just a facade Can't say it to my face, isn't that odd – Lack There Of by biohazard
- fade Or, perhaps, she might fade back into a frame and prove to be only another of the portraits that hung about the room. I know not if I could have borne To see thy beauties fade; The night that follow'd such a morn Had worn a deeper shade: – And Thou Art Dead, As Young and Fair by george gordon, lord byron
- fagged Happily, since they were both fagged enough to drop in their tracks, the birch-bark was discovered stranded on their side of the river a hundred yards below the lower rapid.
- fidget They started to fidget and to dance and to turn this way and that, but they would not go.
- fogged At noon that day, through the fogged and clogging senses, there was another outburst of the soul.
- forged But the boy forged steadily ahead....
- fudge "Leaving old Fudge for me," Jim said ruefully.
- faked That gentleman was, at the moment of her arrival, absent, engaged on business concerning the sale of the faked picture to Mr. Harker, and Martha was still away; so Jessica, pausing at the door of the living-room to ascertain that it was empty, softly ascended the stairs leading to the garret which served as her special apartment.