What is the correct spelling for FUIDITY?
This word (Fuidity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUIDITY
- audit To concentrate her thoughts on mortgages and deeds when she was burning to be on her way to France-to confer power of attorney, audit bills for taxes, for up-keep of line fences, when she was mad to go to New York and find out how quickly she could be sent to France-such things seemed more than a girl could endure.
- avidity When peat has once become air-dry, it no longer manifests this avidity for water.
- fatuity Heretofore reliable localities ran after strange socialistic and prohibition gods, to avoid voting for either of the leading candidates; while Graves and Shelby both gained support in quarters where it would have been sheer fatuity to hope.
- fusty I dropped down, and found myself in a low flat-roofed cellar, with a floor of black earth, very fusty and damp, but so very vast in extent that even in the day-time, I suppose, I could not have discerned its boundaries; I fancy, indeed, that it extends beneath the whole palace and its environs-an enormous stretch of space: with the lantern I could only see a very limited portion of its area.
- oddity The Queen shed abundance of tears at the sight of the bridegroom, and yet could not help sometimes bursting into a fit of laughter at his oddity and ugliness.