What is the correct spelling for FUITY?
This word (Fuity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUITY
- fat Of course my cows are not as fine and fat as Rowan's-that is not to be expected. He was really very short and fat While in the story so skinny and moany And so hungry that he ate his hat And called the feather Macaroni – Yankee Doodle Never Went To Town by Billie Holiday
- fatty "I know Goldberg's, so when I happened around the office just now and Fatty told me, among other things, what was up, I didn't know as it would do any harm to drive over, seeing I'd nothing else to do.
- fatuity Millions were wasted to build the vast monument of royal fatuity , and when it was done the Grand Monarque found it necessary to fly from time to time to the sham solitude and mock retirement he had built an hour away.
- faulty It may be, however, that given a cause for contraction, such as the removal of the frog's counter-pressure with the ground by faulty shoeing or excessive paring, the fore-feet, by reason of their being called upon to bear the greater part of the body-weight, are the first to suffer.
- fitly That, that only, would fitly crown the policy on which he had decided from the first, though he had not hoped to conduct it on lines so splendid as those which now dazzled him.
- fusty Our house was too small and I was getting to look fusty and frowsy.