What is the correct spelling for FULTY?
This word (Fulty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FULTY
- faculty "As for me," wrote Mrs Wainright, "I am to them the cruel or indifferent stepmother of the story-books, and I should not have a chance with them, even if I had any faculty with children, which I have not.
- fault Perhaps it was her own fault .
- faulty 108. "Writers who deal in long sentences, are very apt to be faulty ."
- fealty Carried away by her feelings and in the state of mental exaltation which the romance and mystery of the adventure had induced, she had made a half movement to kneel as she thus almost swore her fealty in solemn tones.
- felt I should think I knew how I felt .
- fitly Had the Order of Jesuits existed at that time, Abbot Bilson might fitly have been the head of it.
- faults Will you have me with all my moods, with all my faults and weaknesses?"