What is the correct spelling for FUMIN?
This word (Fumin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FUMIN
- cumin Mr. Higginson is, indeed, a little fastidious, a little inclined to purism, a little rigid upon the mint, anise, and cumin of literary law. But this rendered him only the more fit for his present task.
- fagin Fagin, of course, had agreed, and now, to find his victim was out of his power made the Jew grind his teeth with rage.
- fain "I must be home to-night," she replied, and added mysteriously: "But there is help I would fain ask of thee.
- famine Free trade did not cause the famine.
- farming A little later an exception had to be made in the case of my elder brother, who would not settle down to sheep-farming or any other occupation out on the pampas, but had set his heart on pursuing his studies abroad.
- fin The next morning we started for Fin-ma-Coul's Crossing.
- foaming We suffered considerably in crossing the rapid and foaming torrents.
- fume And nodding pleasantly, as if he had uttered in these words a compliment instead of a threat, he rode off; leaving me to stand and fret and fume, and finally to stride back under the trees with my thoughts in a whirl, and all my plans and hopes jarring one another in a petty copy of the confusion that that day prevailed, though I guessed it but dimly, from one end of France to the other.
- fumed Often these dialogues kept him from hearing or delivering some important message and then he fumed inwardly, but tonight he had time to spare and to laugh.
- fumes A gush of smoke and suffocating fumes burst out into their faces, and the boys staggered back.
- fun And it really was fun, but at last I thought we must have seen it all, and I wanted to go out.
- fusion The ideal of earnest poetry consists in the union and harmonious melting down, and fusion of the sensual into the spiritual,-of man as an animal into man as a power of reason and self-government.