What is the correct spelling for FUNCTIONTION?
This word (Functiontion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUNCTIONTION
- function Most girls like to have some kind of little social function to break the news to their special circle of friends.
- functional There was no organic trouble, the symptoms pointing to pure functional hysteria.
- functionality The large major enterprise DBMSs have tended to increase in size and functionality and can have involved thousands of human years of development effort through their lifetime.
- functionally According to a recent report published by the IEA Bioenergy Task 39, entitled "The potential and challenges of drop-in biofuels", there are several ways to produce drop-in biofuels that are functionally equivalent to petroleum-derived transportation fuel blendstocks.
- functionary A demand to see our consul was refused by the Mexicans, and although we learned that he was not under restraint but still continued in the exercise of his official duties, all communication with that functionary was peremptorily denied.
- functioning It is not surprising then that theorists in the field of medicine, noting the truths discovered by conceiving of nature as a great machine functioning according to laws that could be expressed in mathematical terms, should have attempted to explain the human body as a machine.
- sanctioning He was to make use of his son-in-law's name with the other prospective Directors and on the printed prospectus just as though Matheson were personally sanctioning it.
- Functionaries My Religious Belief I believe in that system of religion which produces, in its practical operation, the best man and the best woman, the best husbands and the best wives, the best fathers and the best mothers, the most affectionate and obedient children, and the more honest and patriotic citizens and public functionaries.
- functioned The American Legion Hall functioned as a significant center of civic activity in McGill.
- functions Every leading man exercised alike the functions of landowner, farmer, soldier, statesman, judge. just meetings and functions and social corruptions – No Way Out by D Generation
220 words made from the letters FUNCTIONTION
5 letter words made from FUNCTIONTION:cinto, cioni, cnnfn, coion, conon, conti, conto, coton, cotti, cotto, count, cuito, cutto, finci, finno, finot, fitin, fonic, fonio, fonti, foton, fount, fuoco, futon, ifnot, incut, infin, infit, inion, innit, inonu, intuc, inuit, ionic, ionno, ionut, iunno, nicin, nicon, nicot, ninon, ninti, nintu, niton, nitti, nitto, nonni, nonno, nooit, nooni, noonu, notin, notti, ntini, nufin, nunno, nutin, nuttn, onion, ontic, onuci, otfcu, otton, outof, tinct, tincu, tinio, tinti, titin, titon, titoo, tocut, tonci, tonic, tonin, tonti, tonto, totin, toton, tunic, tuono, tutin, ufton, unfit, unifi, uninc, union, uniti, unoci, untii, untin.
3 letter words made from FUNCTIONTION:cio, con, coo, cot, cut, fin, fit, fun, icu, ifc, inn, ion, iou, nit, not, nun, nut, oct, ofo, oft, ono, otc, oto, oui, out, tic, tin, tit, tiu, tnf, tnt, ton, too, tot, tun, ufo, uni, utc.
4 letter words made from FUNCTIONTION:cnut, coif, coin, conn, coon, coot, coto, cuif, cuit, cunt, cuon, cuti, cutt, fini, finn, foni, font, fooi, foon, foot, ftio, fuit, funo, icon, iino, iiun, info, innu, inti, inui, iott, itno, itoi, iton, iuni, iuno, nicu, nito, noio, nonn, nono, nonu, noon, noto, noun, nout, nuit, nunc, nunn, nuno, nuoc, nuon, octo, oncf, onni, onno, onon, onuf, oont, otic, oton, otti, oufi, tint, tion, titi, tito, toci, tofo, tofu, toit, tono, toot, toti, toun, tout, tufo, tuft, tuin, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuti, tuto, ufot, uict, unco, unio, unit, unni, unti.