What is the correct spelling for FUNCTTIONS?
This word (Functtions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUNCTTIONS
- function It was only temporary, and Rousseau's function was no loftier than that of clerk, who had to copy and reduce arithmetical calculations. Who was the first whutchacallit? Actin foolish at yo' function The first whutchacallit - tryin out yo' daughter's suction – 1st Whutchacallit by Bubba Sparxxx
- functional The power of bacteria to cause pathological changes may thus be weakened and attenuated; in other words, their functional power for evil is taken from them by alterations in the soil.
- junctions The journey is not a very pleasant one, because it is made over the lines of three English railway companies, whose trains refuse to connect with each other at junctions , and because St. George's Channel is generally rough.
- fictions That would be the most picturesque of the little fictions you spoke of."
- functioned The Parliament of the Cape of Good Hope functioned as the legislature of the Cape Colony, from its founding in 1853, until the creation of the Union of South Africa in 1910, when it was dissolved and the Parliament of South Africa was established.
- functions Among the functions of the governor, were included the care of the clock, which scarcely ever told the hour, and that of the chimes, which were generally out of order.
- factions It was manifest that the President was not strong enough to hold down the selfish factions who saw in the general dissatisfaction and financial distress only an opportunity to get into office by force of arms.