What is the correct spelling for FUNETION?
This word (Funetion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUNETION
- definition Now they become distinct; each line is drawn clearly and stands out; the definition is like that which occurs before rain, only without the illusion of nearness.
- donation For the present you must expect no special donation in return, but the sympathy of the prince for your masterpiece fully justifies this attention.
- faction The attitude of the Governor and his faction , who seemed to look toward peace by putting Missouri in a state of defense to prevent the new Republican President from making war, appealed to many, and in the Spring elections the Unconditional Union men were defeated by a small majority, and St. Louis passed from their official control to that of the Conditional Union Men.
- fiction We will write a note together to the papers saying it was Fiction .
- foundation 12 shows the foundation completed.
- fountain When they were gone, he took a little water from the fountain in a bottle, and hurried on to Paris, where he arrived one fine morning.
- fruition If the possibility which Saul had admitted came to fruition and the guns started popping, the peril lay not in the course of subsequent minutes but at the pregnant instant when Asa Gregory's face was first seen in the door.
- function All who are devoted to the service have their place and function .
- funding In time of war, the stock market is so loaded by the continual loans of Government, that the price of stock has not time to settle at its fair level before a new operation of funding takes place, or it is affected by anticipation of political events.
- fusion This fusion took place in the middle of 1895, and had become known to many, though not to all, of the Johannesburgers in November of that year.
- fustian The rag of fustian had been pressed out, and the water was escaping.
- gentian Now, however, up high in every sunny grassy valley, the Gujars may be found camping with their flocks-cattle, ponies, buffaloes, and goats, working upwards hard on the track of the receding snow, where the primula and the gentian star the spring turf.
- mention "Now that you mention it," laughed Thorne, "I don't think I did."
- monition "I have already said too much," he reminded himself in self-directed monition .
- munition She stands upon pillars, on rocks, on the munition of rocks; stand therefore she must, whether the world believes it or no.
- nation "I know not of what nation he is, though I am pretty certain of his mortal qualities," answered the Captain.
- notion But you girls are dead sure of everything; when you take a notion into your heads you can't listen to reason."
- pension Would the Minister grant his suit for a place or a pension ?
- ruination "Yes, sir; but please, sir, he was that dirty and muddy to go scrimmaging over the house, and it's the ruination of the furniture-" "The dog is not to be tied up," I interrupted.
- tension There was no tension between them.
- venetian Sunshine was streaming in through the Venetian shutters of her bedroom, and the street was waking up to its busy morning life.
- Fenian The carpenter, a radical and Fenian when sober, sports a bowler with a decided "list."
- Funking Are you funking this?
- funneling In 1999, the former Caterpillar executive Daniel Schlicksup accused the company of funneling profits from replacement parts to Switzerland where it had no warehouses or factories.
165 words made from the letters FUNETION
3 letter words made from FUNETION:eft, ent, eon, fen, fin, fit, foe, fun, inn, ion, iou, neo, net, nit, nne, not, nun, nut, oft, one, oui, out, ten, tie, tin, tiu, tnf, toe, ton, tun, ufo, uni, ute.
5 letter words made from FUNETION:einon, enfin, ennio, ennui, entin, feint, fenin, fenit, fenni, fenno, fient, finet, finne, finno, finot, fonet, fonte, fonti, fouet, fount, funen, futon, ifnot, inonu, intef, intoe, ionut, itoen, iunno, nieto, nintu, niten, niton, noite, noten, notin, nufin, nutin, often, onnie, outen, outie, tenno, tenon, tieon, tinue, toein, toine, tonen, tonin, tonne, tueni, ufton, unfit, union, unite, unten, untie, untin.
4 letter words made from FUNETION:enif, enof, ento, etui, euoi, feio, feni, fien, fine, finn, foie, foni, font, ftio, fuet, fuit, fune, funo, info, innu, iten, itno, iton, iuno, nein, nenu, neon, neuf, nfte, nine, nito, noen, none, nonu, note, noun, nout, nuit, nune, nuno, nuon, nute, oeuf, ofen, onen, onne, onni, onuf, ouen, oufi, tfeu, tieu, tine, tion, toei, tofu, tone, toun, tuen, tufo, tuin, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, ueno, ufot, unie, unio, unit, unni, unti, utne.