What is the correct spelling for FUNKTIONS?
This word (Funktions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUNKTIONS
- function Clearly in these and in countless other cases, change of structure cannot have been directly caused by change of function . It's a necessary function Meant for those without compunction – Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March by the box tops
- functional From the fact of one strychnine injection removing all poison-symptoms early on Monday, but the free use of the antidote failing entirely to have this effect on Monday night and on Tuesday, we are warranted to draw the conclusion that the antidote can only be relied on within the first 24 hours after the bite; and that, after this period, the snake-poison produces organic changes in the affected nerve-cells, preventing their depressed functional activity from being restored by the antidote.
- Foundations It was he, therefore, who could lay the foundations for a new and nobler philosophy for the future.
- junctions In adolescent knock-knee the patient seeks advice because of the deformity or of pain after exertion, especially at the medial side of the epiphysial junctions , of being easily tired, and of incapacity for any occupation involving standing.
- fictions The fables which are commonly employed to supply the place of true history ought entirely to be disregarded; or if any exception be admitted to this general rule, it can only be in favour of the ancient Grecian fictions , which are so celebrated and so agreeable, that they will ever be the objects of the attention of mankind.
- functioned After renaming themselves the Acolytes Protection Agency in 2000, they functioned as bodyguards to other wrestlers, and won a third tag team championship in 2001.
- functions And the Lord Chamberlain's functions have no sort of relationship to dramatic literature.
- factions If two rival kings arise at the same time in a herd of horses, instead of forming factions in the state which end in civil war, they fight it out personally until one of them is killed or defeated.
329 words made from the letters FUNKTIONS
3 letter words made from FUNKTIONS:fin, fit, fun, ink, inn, ion, iou, iso, kin, kit, kos, kui, nit, not, nsu, nun, nut, oft, oui, out, sif, sin, sit, ski, son, sot, sou, suf, sun, tin, tiu, tko, tnf, ton, tun, ufo, uni, uns.
4 letter words made from FUNKTIONS:fink, finn, fins, fist, fits, fktu, fois, foni, font, fots, ftio, fuit, fuki, fukn, funk, funo, funs, fusi, fuso, ikon, ikot, ikuo, info, inks, inns, innu, inst, inuk, inus, itno, iton, iuno, kift, kino, kinu, kito, kits, knit, knot, knst, knut, kofu, koit, koni, kons, kouf, kout, ktnn, kton, kufi, kuns, kusf, kusi, kuso, kust, kuti, nito, nits, nofs, nonu, noun, nous, nout, nsui, nuit, nuno, nuns, nuon, nuts, oink, okin, okui, onni, onuf, onus, osik, oski, osku, osun, otik, otis, otus, oufi, ouks, oust, sfio, sift, sifu, siku, sink, sinn, siok, sion, skif, skin, skio, skit, skon, skou, snfu, snit, snot, soft, soku, sonu, souf, souk, stun, suin, suit, suki, sunk, suoi, suon, suto, tiko, tiku, tink, tion, tkos, tofu, toks, tonk, tons, tosk, touk, toun, tous, tsou, tsui, tufo, tuin, tuis, tuki, tuks, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tusk, ufot, ukfi, ukon, unik, unio, unit, unni, unti, utik.
5 letter words made from FUNKTIONS:finks, finno, finot, fison, fisto, foins, foist, fonti, fonts, fosun, fotis, fount, fouts, fukin, funks, funso, fuson, futon, ifnot, ikons, infos, inkos, innus, inonu, inson, ionut, iskut, isnot, isoft, isoun, istok, itosu, iunno, kinos, kinst, kintu, kious, kitfo, kiton, knost, knots, knous, knout, knuts, kofun, konin, konis, konni, konti, kosin, kosti, kotin, kouns, kouts, kufis, kuito, kunio, kunis, kunst, kunti, kuoni, kusti, kutis, kutno, nikto, ninos, nintu, ninus, nisko, nison, nisou, niton, nkosi, nkufo, nkusi, nonis, nonus, noski, notin, nouns, nufin, nuits, nunks, nutin, nutso, oinks, oints, onkus, onuki, oskin, outis, sifon, sinko, sinno, sinon, sitko, sitno, skinn, skint, snout, sonik, sonin, sonti, soufi, stfun, stink, stonk, stonn, stoun, suiko, sukit, sunni, sutin, suton, tikun, tinks, tinku, tinos, tinus, tions, tisfu, tofik, tonin, tonis, tonks, tonus, tosin, toski, tosun, touks, touns, tsion, tsuno, tunis, tunks, ufton, unfit, union, units, unson, untin, usnik, utkin.