What is the correct spelling for FURIATED?
This word (Furiated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FURIATED
- fated My ship, heavy or light of foot, as she may be, is fated to bring yonder false trader to the judgment."
- frayed But to the critical Parisian it was obvious that these garments, although threadbare, frayed , and weather-beaten, fitted extremely well.
- fretted They fretted him by not leaving him sufficiently free to follow his own changing moods, while he in turn lost all self-control, and yielded in hours of bodily torment to angry and resentful fancies.
- fried And no worry about the train pulling out, because there the conductor is at that other table and it can't go without him, so take your time-and about three more of them big fried oysters, the only good fried ones I ever had in the world!
- frigate In 1854 an earthquake destroyed the town of Shimoda, in the province of Idzu, and a Russian frigate , lying in the harbor at the time, was so severely damaged by the waves caused by the shock that she had to be abandoned.
- frilled He had dropped his flat round hat upon the table, and his long hair fell in a sort of bush to his wide, white-frilled ruff.
- fringed She climbed up on a stone, fringed all around with green slimy seaweeds, in order to gain a wider view of the beach.
- fritter Angus now said he couldn't afford to fritter away any more time in the cattle business, having a wife to support in the style she had been accustomed to, so he would go to work at his trade.
- frosted Our heads with frosted locks are white, Our roofs are thatched with snow, But red, in chilling winter's spite, Our hearts and hearthstones glow.
- furred She was veiled and furred to the eyelids.
- merited She entertained, too, a conviction in regard to herself, that hard words and hard judgments were to be expected from the world,-were to be accepted by her without any strong feeling of injustice,-because she had been elevated by chance to the possession of more good things than she had merited .
- treated Father, mother, friends, and servants, treated him as if he were a prince.
- Bruited And they dislike Bull's bellow of disrespect for their religion, much bruited in the meadows during his periods of Arcadia.
- Ferreted She ferreted about her person for her glasses, which after some trouble she found.
- Flirted The instant she felt her calks bite into the frosty turf, the mare flirted her head, took the bit, and became a veritable glowing battery of beautiful energy.
- Foisted How Jack Made the Giants Uncommonly Sore Of all the ill-fated Boys ever created Young Jack was the wretchedest lad: An emphatic, erratic, Dogmatic fanatic Was foisted upon him as dad!
- Foraged The peasants, however, who had hitherto suffered but little from the feuds of the kings, now began to find these roving bands troublesome, especially when they levied contributions and foraged wherever they went.
- Frighted "Because I dared thy mandate disobey, "Far didst thou plunge me from the face of day: "In the vast ocean, where no land is found, "The mighty waters closed thy prophet round: "On me the waves their utmost fury spent, "And all thy billows o'er my body went, "Yet then, surrounded by the dismal shade, "Thus to my Maker from the depths I said: "Though hid beneath the caverns of the main, "To thy blest temple will I look again, "Though from thy sight to utter darkness thrown, "Still will I trust, and trust on thee alone- "With anguish deep I felt the billows roll, "Scarce in her mansion stay'd my frighted soul; "About my head were wrapt the weeds of night, "And darkness, mingled with no ray of light; "I reached the caves the briny ocean fills, "I reached the bases of the infernal hills, "Earth, with her bars, encompass'd me around, "Yet, from the bottom of that dark profound "Where life no more the swelling vein supplies, "And death reposes, didst thou bid me rise.
- Fronted They fronted the advance of the procession.
336 words made from the letters FURIATED
3 letter words made from FURIATED:ade, aft, aid, air, are, art, ate, dat, dia, die, dit, dre, due, ear, eat, eft, era, ert, eta, fad, far, fat, fda, fdr, fed, fir, fit, fri, fur, ida, ira, ire, iud, rad, raf, rat, red, ref, ret, rid, rit, rue, rut, tad, tai, tar, tau, tea, ted, ter, tia, tie, tiu, trf, tri, ufa, urd, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from FURIATED:adieu, adire, adret, aedui, aerdi, afide, afire, after, aired, arfed, arief, arute, atire, ature, audet, audit, audre, aurei, auret, aurie, auter, autie, autre, dafur, daifu, darif, dauer, deair, defar, defat, deira, derai, detar, diate, draft, drift, drita, durai, duret, durie, durif, dutar, dutra, efird, eidur, erdut, eridu, faire, fated, faurd, faure, faute, fedia, fedir, feira, feria, ferit, fetid, fiard, fidra, firat, fired, fitra, frade, frate, frati, fraud, fread, freia, freid, freud, fried, frite, fruit, fruta, ftair, fudai, fuera, furat, furia, furie, futre, iater, iateu, iftar, irate, itard, itera, itude, raeti, rafet, rafid, raide, raite, ratiu, raufi, rauti, refai, refat, refit, retia, rfuea, rifat, rifte, rueda, rufai, rufie, rutae, taide, taifu, tardi, tauri, terai, teria, tired, trade, tread, trefa, treif, triad, tried, trieu, trifa, trife, trued, turai, turda, turei, turfi, turia, turid, turie, udert, udrea, uraei, urate, uteri.
4 letter words made from FURIATED:adit, aide, aire, airt, aiud, arid, arui, auer, daei, daft, daie, dare, dari, dart, date, daur, daut, deaf, dear, deft, defu, deif, deru, deut, diat, dier, diet, dieu, dire, dirt, dita, drau, drua, drut, duei, duet, duit, dura, duta, edfu, edit, edur, eira, eriu, etau, etui, fade, fair, fare, fari, fart, fate, fati, faud, faur, faut, fear, feat, feud, feur, fiat, fire, fitr, frat, frau, frea, frei, fret, fria, frie, frue, fuer, fuet, fuit, fure, furt, idea, iure, raed, raef, raft, raid, raie, raiu, rate, ratu, raud, raue, raut, read, reid, reit, reti, ride, ried, rieu, rife, rift, rite, ruad, rude, ruea, ruef, rufa, rufe, ruia, ruta, rute, taef, taei, tare, taue, tear, tera, tfeu, tide, tied, tier, tieu, tire, trad, tref, trei, treu, trud, true, tuer, tufa, turd, ture, turf, uate, udai, ufer, urde, urea, urfi, uria, urie, utri.