What is the correct spelling for FUROAR?
This word (Furoar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FUROAR
- far Could go far Could become a star – Pharaoh Story by Unknown Author
- foray Indeed, once in his very early years as he now told his young listeners, he had made a boyish foray in Great-uncle Joe's domain, and had been repelled by the old sailor with a vigor never to be forgotten.
- frau Frau von Osternau agreed with her husband.
- furrier In the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries the trade of the furrier was one of the most flourishing industries.
- furrow The old man's face was mask-like, but there was a deep furrow in the middle of his forehead, and his eyes blazed with repressed anger.
- furry But the thought of Lady Jane's furry garment made her look down at her less substantial frock, and, to her dismay, she saw a long streak on it.
- able recognize
- dis incline
- dis inclined
- puts under lock key
- puts under magic spell