What is the correct spelling for FUSEE?
This word (Fusee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FUSEE
- fee No waiting in line, no high entry fee Don't worry about nothing when you're beside me – Holiday by dizzee rascal
- fosse Presently a great shout announced that the enemy had gained the fosse and were setting up the ladders.
- furze It was like the crackling sound of the furze seed-vessels which one hears in June in England, only much louder.
- fuse In either case, however, the work must be hot enough to cause the potash to fuse and run over the work surface, and this action may be assisted by using a piece of iron wire, spoon-shaped at the end, wherewith to apply potash to the work and rub it upon the work surface.
- fused By the fires of reconstruction the whites were fused into a more homogeneous society, social as well as political.