What is the correct spelling for FUTE?
This word (Fute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUTE
- cute You must come with me, when you have had your tea, and see the cute little yard we have for her and then you must look over the grounds with me.
- fate We shall probably never know what fate has befallen her.
- fete Saturday, the fifteenth of August, was as little like a religious fete day as one can imagine.
- flute I can on the flute , father's old one; he lets me.
- fume All this put the little doctor in a terrible fume .
- fuse If you light a fuse and connect it with a heap of dynamite, the explosion of the dynamite may be spoken of, in a sense, as a delayed response to your lighting of the fuse .
- jute I have, however, once seen it in a field of jute , which was alongside a village.
- lute And the harp and the lute , the tabret and the pipe, and wine are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither have they considered the operation of his hands.
- mute Its mute eloquence spoke to the heart of the tender recollections of a father and of a mother's undying love.
- ute Roy felt his way across the clearing, stumbled over a peg as he crept past the Ute quarters and shook a shower of raindrops from a young pine as he went sprawling into the underbrush.
- FUT He was buried here; and De Bourgueville has preserved his epitaph, which recounts among his other merits, that "Et par luy, et par sa devise Fut la tour en sa voye mise D'estre faicte si noblement."