What is the correct spelling for FUTIURES?
This word (Futiures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FUTIURES
- fatigues Being desirous that I should accompany her in this expedition, she proposed that we should travel together, and share the profits, as well as the fatigues of the enterprise.
- future 10,899. Will Mr. Leask's tenants be allowed to fish for Johnston and Williamson in future?
- futurism In one case this movement may be called Futurism, and in another it may be termed Romanticism, but the tendency is the same.
- futurist "Maybe she is a futurist or a symbolist.
- Furies "What you have just told me is what you meant to do," she declared, with the sort of calm assurance that can speak without faltering or misgiving against the howl of the furies, "but you aren't going to do it.
- Sutures 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Various forms of sutures.
- figures There are a few stars which form striking figures of one kind or another.
- fires Men do not start forest fires in the night.
- failures He has had successes, failures, joys, sorrows, and experienced the passions, the problems, the difficulties you have experienced.
- tires The ear of a listener tires sooner of extreme sonority than of any other effect.
- features Their features were much alike too; most would have guessed them to be brother and sister.
- nurtures In this delusion he nurtures the egoism which makes life pleasure and makes pain pleasant.
- futures But they felt that something had better be done toward assurance of their futures.
- fibres Delicate fibres suffer the most.