What is the correct spelling for FUTRUE?
This word (Futrue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUTRUE
- couture Another church at Bernay is that of Notre Dame de la Couture .
- fare Breakfast is all ready, so if you care to put up with our humble fare , you are more than welcome."
- fate He has brought his fate upon himself, and we can do no more.
- feature A singular feature about the situation is that people are actually beginning to pity me-to sympathise with me for being about to marry Mary Ann.
- fete The vivacity of Constable's river fete lost something by that spot of vivid red.
- fire We're fightin' fire yet.
- fore An origin for the western tower has been sought in the fore -buildings which occur in some of the early German churches, and contain separate upper chambers.
- forte Garcia both singing and playing the piano-forte accompaniment with remarkable skill.
- fortune Well-not quite a fortune , perhaps-five thousand pounds.
- free In this new world all the people are free .
- furred He lifted his hat as soon as he found himself face to face with the squire, disclosing a partially bald head, though his whiskering was luxuriant, and a robust condition of manhood was indicated by his erect attitude and the immense swell of his furred great-coat at the chest.
- furtive Several times Dick saw them engaged in earnest conversation and casting furtive glances at the cabin across the Quaska.
- fury He could not determine whether the signal indicated terror or fury .
- futile He had spent hundreds and hundreds of pounds over these futile dogs.
- future When she looked at her son she seemed to see through the past into the future .
- nurture Alas that I should see you growing up To man's estate, and in the admonition And nurture of the law, to find you now Pleading for Heretics!
- outre He studies to be thought a gentleman; but the native porter breaks through the veil of a ridiculously affected and outre politeness.
- suture The curious foldings of the suture , the one into the other, the alternate flutings or grooves, and the curved form of my specimen being much easier expressed by the pencil than by words, I have caused it to be drawn and engraved.
- tree He knew what that tree meant perfectly well.
- true How true that was!
- FUT And she hummed, "Ce fut le plus grand jour d'este Que m'embrassa la belle Suzanne!
- truer He is a truer type of the strong character and commanding genius of his country than Virgil or Horace.
- futures I go about planning and planning their baby futures , feeling that I'm constructing the nation.
34 words made from the letters FUTRUE
3 letter words made from FUTRUE:eft, ert, fur, ref, ret, rue, rut, ter, trf, ute, utu.
4 letter words made from FUTRUE:feur, fret, frue, fuer, fuet, fure, furt, furu, ruef, rufe, rute, tfeu, tref, treu, true, tuer, ture, turf, turu, tuur, ufer.
5 letter words made from FUTRUE:futre.
6 letter words made from FUTRUE:future.