What is the correct spelling for FUTUIRE?
This word (Futuire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FUTUIRE
- feature In many respects it was a singular room, but the feature which caused me the greatest amazement was this-it had no windows!
- fire Shall we fire now, papa?
- furrier It was supposed the fur company and the concessions ruled most of the bargain-making, but there were independent trappers who had not infrequently secured skins that were well-nigh priceless when they reached the hands of the Paris furrier.
- furtive At last he opened one eye a little; it was met by no answering furtive glance; he opened the other, and there could be no more doubt.
- futile I told him I, with all my money and everything, was vacant, empty, futile!
- future For the future I must, for safety's sake, live under some other name.
- futurity It was rarely that Falkland alluded even so slightly to the futurity of another world; and when he did, it was never in a careless and commonplace manner, but in a tone which sank deep into Emily's heart.
- nurture And if there is little scientific warrant for our being other than sceptical at present as to the transmission of acquired characters, this scepticism lends greater importance than ever, on the one hand, to a good "nature," to secure which is the business of careful mating; and, on the other hand, to a good "nurture," to secure which for our children is one of our most obvious duties, the hopefulness of the task resting upon the fact that, unlike the beasts that perish, man has a lasting external heritage, capable of endless modification for the better, a heritage of ideas and ideals embodied in prose and verse, in statue and painting, in Cathedral and University, in tradition and convention, and above all in society itself.