What is the correct spelling for FUUNDS?
This word (Fuunds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FUUNDS
- found Bobby came in and found him there.
- fuentes Fuentes proved himself to be a strong and capable commander; and the summer was marked by a series of successes against the hostile forces both of the French and the Netherlanders.
- fund "I've been thinking of sending a thousand dollars of the fund , that I didn't think there was much chance of using, to a Fresh Air fund and the Day Nursery.
- funds The expenses of those in charge of it are met out of the funds .
- fiends 10. Then said Gudrun, Giuki's daughter: "Much thou speakest, things most atrocious: may fiends have Gunnar, Sigurd's murderer!
- finds "I'll give this money to the man who finds my field glasses," he shouted.
- feuds Strong and peculiar individuals and families were often developed at the expense of a friendly community life: neighbourhood feuds were common.
- founders The country whither these settlers went was not one into which timid men would willingly venture, and the founders of the West were perforce men of stern stuff, who from the very beginning formed a most warlike race.
- founts It has two founts , close together; but whereas one of them oozes only, the other is bubbling perennially, and, as near as I have observed, keeps always the same.
- fonts With him who in good hour was born to the fonts they came once more; My lord the Cid Roy Diaz, the famous Campeador, With two swords he greatly cherished through the carnage swiftly passed.