What is the correct spelling for FYEL?
This word (Fyel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FYEL
- fail Also it might fail.
- fall 9711. Prices may fall?
- feel I know what they feel.
- fell He was so surprised that he fell down.
- file Vanderhorst formed in Indian file, and they proceeded to the fence, where Gen.
- fill The sense of his strength seemed to fill the whole room.
- fl Firth of Tay Tuerobis Fl.
- flea You just jump at everything like a flea.
- flee Of all the fowls that flee commend me to the wing of an ox; but all that came to my share was a piece of boiled herring and a roasted potato.
- flyer She's in love with some high-flyer she's met at Dr. Herrick's house.
- foal And the foal answered him, "Ah, dear Prince and kind Master!"
- foil As a foil were one or two blooming girls, "just out," and bound to have a "good time."
- fool She must be as great a fool as he was.
- foul Most of my men I had to take with me, to guard against foul play.
- fowl You may add, if you choose, six table-spoonfuls of boiled rice, which you must afterwards serve up under the fowl and ham.
- foyer The downstairs foyer had been empty except for security and staff, and she'd paused just long enough to sign in and ask the receptionist at the central desk which room Nina Hampton was in.
- fuel Food and Fuel are the Result of Life.
- full In Lerwick they always got supplies to the full extent, but in the country they did not.
- furl Celestial coursers paw the unyielding air; 60 Their filmy pennons at her word they furl, And stop obedient to the reins of light: These the Queen of Spells drew in, She spread a charm around the spot, And leaning graceful from the aethereal car, 65 Long did she gaze, and silently, Upon the slumbering maid.
- yell It's enough to make one yell for help!
- Flew I watched them fully ten minutes before they saw me and flew away.
- Fidel L se refugia en su piel la quiere para l Y ella se va olvidando de Fidel – Ella Y El by ricardo arjona
- Faye The Norwegian violinist presented himself at the somewhat dilapidated mansion of the Comtesse de Faye, and was shown into the presence of three ladies dressed in deepest mourning.
- Lyell It is probable that more reached Mr. Darwin than reached the public, and that the historical sketch prefixed to all editions after the first six thousand copies had been sold- meagre and slovenly as it is-was due to earlier manifestation on the part of some of Mr. Darwin's friends of the feeling that was afterwards expressed by Sir Charles Lyell in the passage quoted above.
- FOL 244. This part of Holingshed is an Abridgment of Johne Bellenden's translation of the noble clerk, Hector Boece, imprinted at Edinburgh, in Fol.
- FOLL 114; with Calvus, 142; foll.
- able live with
- am handy