What is the correct spelling for FYER?
This word (Fyer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FYER
- dyer Another hour's work would give her sufficient bunches for her purpose, and unless the dyer was as perfidious as Elizabeth, her now purple jacket and skirt would arrive that afternoon.
- far As far , then, as the word just quoted is concerned, the Anglo-Saxon differs from the English thus.
- four In this town there were four English children, captives; and one of them my own sister's.
- free But that is the very smallest part of his offense against morality, good government, and free institutions.
- for Tell him that he has misjudged for once.