What is the correct spelling for GA?
This word (Ga) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GA
- aa In this paper he acknowledges that, although AA is not a magic bullet for every alcoholic in that "there were a few men who attended AA for scores of meetings without improvement.
- ag In 1992 the 908th Tactical Airlift Group was redesignated the 908th Airlift Group (AG), reporting directly to Tenth Air Force.
- ba Daghan ba ang imong salapi?
- ca Ca' the yowes to the knowes, Ca' them where the heather grows, Ca' them where the burnie rowes- My bonnie dearie!
- da I have heard him express admiration for Leonardo da Vinci that he did not accord to Raffaelle.
- fa Giordano, Cav. Luca, called Luca fa presto, a Neapolitan, b. 1632, d. 1705.
- ga Ladies, by Mrs. Emily C. Starr, for McIntosh, Ga. 25.11
- gab The long-haired man on a goods box can do a flourishing business, if he has the gift of gab to convince the crowd his stuff will cure.
- gad "Gad, ma'am, I warrant this young lady is quite ready to provide you with a few new ones," chuckled my lord; and as there was no more to be extracted from him but foolish old jokes and dreadful smiles, I contrived to free my "pretty little hand," and sit down demurely by Tanty's side like the modest retiring young female I should be.
- gag "Gag him," said St. Georges to Boussac, "and let us go."
- gal "If there's any gal now," he continued, "wot wants 'er 'and 'eld on moonlight nights, she'll 'ave to 'old it 'erself, or wait till peace comes."
- gap The gap between rich and poor became greater.
- gar How good of you to come and say good-bye, Gar!
- gas Children and promenaders had sat only yesterday on those benches and, the night before that, oil lamps or gas flames had burned on those lamp-posts.
- gb Hes been working with the Brain Trust and after his defeat by the GB duo, the Professor hired Akabane to kill him.
- G The Major looked at it; whether he found it all right or not will appear later, but he found it like this: Major Brown to P. G. Northover.
- GAO The fairly comprehensive and aforementioned GAO report entitled BORDER PATROL assigns mixed success to border checkpoints.