What is the correct spelling for GABBI?
This word (Gabbi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GABBI
- cab I want your cab . I'm leanin on a switch sittin crooked in my slab But I could still catch boopas if I drove a cab – Drive Slow by Kanye West
- cabby I prayed that we might pass it, but my companions hailed it with delight and at once halted the cabby .
- gab Gab. Such impious fancies, where they entrance gain, Make heaven, all-pure, thy crimes to pre-ordain.
- gabble But as for you, with all your gabble and talk ...
- gambia The U.S. ship Preble ascended the River Gambia to the English settlement of Bathurst, a distance of fifteen miles, to protect the European residents against an apprehended attack of the natives.
- garb Some escaped by one means and some by another; one in the dress of a sister, and another in the garb of a mason.