What is the correct spelling for GABBIE?
This word (Gabbie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GABBIE
- abbe I was going to Rome, when the Abbe Galiani told me that Donna Lucrezia was here with you.
- cabby We waited a few minutes uncertain what to do, till presently a cab came in sight, the horse walking leisurely and the cabby evidently on the look-out for a fare.
- gab Und wie grosse Freude er auch ihnen gab , hatte er doch selbst darum nicht mindre Freude, recht wie der Sonnenschein.
- gabble From him Merthyr learnt that Carlo and Angelo had fled higher up; yesterday they had been attacked by coming who tried to lure there to surrender by coming forward at the head of his men and offering safety, and "other gabble ," said Marco.
- gambia London, 1803. Grant's eye-chart shows the main features of the extensive south coast of Australia from Mount Gambia to Wilson's Promontory, and contains frequent mention of Bass and Flinders.
- garb Music again, music in some other garb than we now sense it.
- cabbies I wish I could say that the jarvey differed as much from the cabbies and chauffeurs of other lands as his car does from the cab and the taxi; but, alas, this is not the case.