What is the correct spelling for GABE?
This word (Gabe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GABE
- babe "Neither you nor Babe need distress yourselves.
- gab Immediately he became the most notorious barber in the Five Towns, on account of his gab and his fisticuffs.
- gable We remember at another time living in an agricultural district in the low country, in a hovel that was open along the ridge of the roof from gable to gable , so that as we lay a-bed we could tell the hours of the night by the stars that were passing overhead across the chasm.
- gage From some of our people who came out of the town under pass from General Gage , it was learned that no action had been taken by the Britishers regarding Archie's escape, yet it was not safe for him to venture into Boston.
- gale The gale was steadily increasing.
- game "Come in and play a game , and have some lunch.
- gape He continued to gape .
- gate Vosh Stebbins came over after supper, and he met Deacon Farnham at the gate .
- gaze The woman cleared her throat and Malone's gaze came back to her.
- gibe The question was intended merely as a gibe , but Cynthia turned to her with startled eyes, and Mrs. Royle knew that she had chanced upon a truth.
- gybe Gybe, gybe , yu fules!
- Gave And she gave up trying.
- Abe A pious stranger, passing that way on a Sunday morning, was invited to preach for the Pigeon Creek congregation; but he banged the boards of the old pulpit, and bellowed and groaned so wonderfully, that Abe could hardly contain his mirth.
- gabs The GABS 'Hottest 100 Aussie Craft Beers of the Year poll began as a bit of fun in January 2008 at The Local Taphouse beer bars in Melbourne and Sydney, the home of the very first GABS beer festival in 2011.