What is the correct spelling for GACTS?
This word (Gacts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GACTS
- acts Furthermore, the one committed his acts of injustice for the sake of his friends; the other extended his to his friends themselves.
- cactus It had occurred to him that bare feet would make any thought of flight through that cactus country extremely uninviting.
- gates As the gates closed behind him he looked gravely at the two men, who were standing not a foot apart.
- guts I'm going to wipe him out on that race-if he's got the guts to come across and back up that Thunderbolt horse as hard as he blows about him!
- jacks Sir Francis Vane, an Irish officer in the British Army, described in a series of articles in the New Witness the blunders made in the recruiting campaign: such things as prominent Protestant Unionists being brought to the fore, national sentiment discouraged, waving of Union Jacks, appeals to patriotism not for Ireland but for England.
- Cacti Please, dear Luther, give me a few cacti leaves to plant in my garden at Mount Washington.
- facts I've pointed to the facts.
- cats And by the great cats, she shall!
- carts For wheels for carts, 2s.
- gadgets If anything happened to the regular gadgets and it was life or death to get her at once to the surface, he was the man who pressed a button, or moved a switch, or in some highly mechanical way applied the mysterious power which would get her safe to the surface.