What is the correct spelling for GADDAF?
This word (Gaddaf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GADDAF
- caddie Out at Mena, under the shadow of the Sphinx, there is a golf-course, and the caddie is an Arab boy in a long blue bed-gown, and you can aim your ball from the putting-green straight at the Pyramid of Cheops.
- cardiff It is a shorter voyage from Cardiff to Algiers than an American skipper pricks off on his chart when he takes his steamer from New York to New Orleans or Galveston.
- caudal Vertebrae, caudal , number of in macaques and baboons; of monkeys, partly imbedded in the body.
- deaf She murmured into his already deaf ear the old tender names.
- gad Well, by gad , if she's of the blood we ought to recognize her!
- gadfly Gemma paused an instant in the doorway, turning to see if the Gadfly , too, had noticed the disturbed appearance of the company.
- gaff The gaff must have hit her on the head.
- garden You went into the garden with the others after dinner?