What is the correct spelling for GADE?
This word (Gade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GADE
- bade Then, utterly exhausted, he bade me farewell, and asked for his wife and daughter.
- fade To-day all that gloomy countryside is powdered with hoar-frost and over it hangs an icy mist; nothing can be distinguished sixty yards ahead, and the trees which border the roads fade away, enveloped in great white shrouds. I'm aff with wit, and beauty will fade, And blood alane is no worth a shilling; But she that's rich her market's made, For ilka charm about her is killing. – Give Me a Lass with a Lump of Land by allan ramsay
- gad "Gad, sir, it's a shocking thing; bar actual cowardice, I positively know nothing worse.
- gage Gage had up to this time hesitated to act.
- gale There is now a strong gale , and we pitch and roll a good deal.
- game We're game to make a night of it if you are.
- gape They gape for the one, but shut themselves up against the other.
- gate She saw them at the gate and came running out.
- gaze But I was sick with the world, and turned from the boat to gaze over the sea.
- glade At first we thought that they were going up the glade , but instead of so doing they approached the spot where Dio was concealed.
- grade When we moved to Hamlin the school authorities wanted to put us all back a grade or two.
- jade Because, you jade , you've all but driven a twenty-pound rooster clean through it-beak, spurs and tail feathers-that's why!"
- Gave Yes, who gave it to you?
- GADS And by Gads life, I believe he will get clear, for he is a marvel at seamanship.