What is the correct spelling for GADES?
This word (Gades) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GADES
- gates There's a black wind blowing outside our gates trying to blow this place into outer space. – Black Wind Blowing by Mason Jennings
- Gases Such snows are called the poor man's manure, Webb remarked, and fertilizing gases, to a certain amount, do become entangled in the large wet flakes, and so are carried into the soil.
- games He was not a bad player for so young a one, and he had worked out problems, and studied printed games .
- Glades The trail leads us through a rolling, lightly-wooded country, with many streams and open glades.
- Gaits Just as in size he appeared a freak among the others, so in his gaits all things were perfectly proportioned.
- codes We used these codes when talking to each other so we knew who we were talking to without using any given names.
- grades But when it comes to speed and pull on steep grades -Ah!
- guides "We had a hard time getting native guides .
- gales We have lost many a fine tree in recent years, some through gales , but others, alas I by the hand of man.
- gapes It is not the same disease which is called gapes in chickens.
- fades It fades away, And melts into the air.
- goads The goose had been nearer than expected, and summoned her kin; the gander had shown fight; the geese had gabbled, the gooseherd and his kind came to the rescue, the horseboys had made off; Ringan, impeded by his struggle with the ferocious gander, was caught; and Geordie had come up just in time to see him pricked with goads and axes to a tree, where a halter was making ready for him.
- CADS I don't believe you have any idea of the stuffy air; and such dirty clerks at the desks-a set of cads!"