What is the correct spelling for GADET?
This word (Gadet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GADET
- cadet The former cadet swelled with delight until he almost burst, not only at the prospect of marrying Julita, but also to hear himself called a rascal in such a genial way.
- gad Gad, I wouldn't mind being a detective myself."
- gadget Which of you gadget-happy jokers gimmicked up the scanner on us?
- gaiety Though no longer young, they possess all the gaiety of youth, without any of its thoughtlessness, and have an earnestness in their kindness that is very pleasant.
- gait No, 'twas no need for Brede to trouble himself that gait-when her Heavenly Father had watched over her all those years, and opened this door and that before her feet, and bidden her in.
- gander "It is written all over his face, 'Foolish Gander,' and nothing else.
- CADETS And, as is just as true of cadets as of other men, when they begin to care, they lose their sang-froid.