What is the correct spelling for GADGE?
This word (Gadge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GADGE
- badge Probably, it was the want of this badge that had made the stranger believe he was speaking to one who would sympathize with his views.
- cadge Lenehan's yachting cap on the cadge beyond.
- cage I recollect once getting sick with pain, When sitting near a sheriff, on the train, Who had a young man with him-not of age- Whom he was taking to this stone-bound cage.
- gadget I think I could make something that wouldn't be his instrument, at all-it would do different things-but that gadget does suggest some possibilities I fairly ache to try out."
- gag "But it seems like some kind of a gag to me.
- gaga The curious people asked many questions, but they got no answers, and they found neither sorcerers nor wise men, they only found two friendly little old men, who seemed to be mute and to have become a bit strange and gaga.
- gage How shall we do that, Mr. Gage?
- gauge No oil for the boats, hard enough to get it for his narrow-gauge Diesel locomotives.
- gorge He answered: "Here, men gorge themselves; in Russia they are eating their dead."
- gouge You can watch the tools at work, the chisel and gouge, the file and the sandpaper.
- judge "Miss Ballard, you are here as a witness," said the judge.
- Madge Nor did Madge explain at the moment.
- be intemperate