What is the correct spelling for GAE?
If you've mistyped "gae" and are wondering about the correct spelling, there are a few suggestions for what word you might have intended. It could be "age", referring to a person's number of years or "game", relating to activities or entertainment. Another possibility is "gaze", relating to a steady or intent look.
Correct spellings for GAE
- ga I want some ga.
- gab The sound of the doorbell made Gab feel rattled.
- gaea Gaea, the Greek goddess of the earth, was believed to have given birth to the Titans and helped create the universe.
- gag I can't believe she ate that whole piece of cake with a gag!
- gage I used a gage to measure the depth of the water in the pond.
- gal She was the only gal on the team, but she held her own against the guys.
- gale The gale was so strong that the ships were tossed about on the water.
- game I am excited to play the game with my friends tonight.
- GAO The Government Accountability Office, or GAO, is responsible for investigating government spending and auditing government programs.
- gap In the gap between the shelves, there was a large rat.
- gar I think he has a real gar on him.
- gas She smelled gas coming from the kitchen and quickly turned off the stove.
- gate The gate to the garden was left ajar.
- Gave I gave my sister a hug when she came home.
- gaze I couldn't stop myself from staring at the breathtaking scenery, my gaze fixed on the majestic mountains.
- gee Did you see that dog running across the street? Gee, that was fast.
- GTE The company, GTE, is a leading telecommunications company.
- Mae Mae has always been a hardworking and ambitious person.
- NAE I only have a few sheets of paper left, so I'll need to borrow a pen from Nae.
- Rae Rae lost her keys on the way to her car.
1 words made from the letters GAE
3 letter words made from GAE:age.