What is the correct spelling for GAGASSOSIS?
This word (Gagassosis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAGASSOSIS
- bagassosis Bagassosis was first reported in India by Ganguly and Pal in 1955, in a cardboard manufacturing plant near Kolkata.
- gas There is a gas -ring in the kitchen, on which it is possible to cook our food, and there are shops where things can be got.
- gaze He met his father's gaze , his face burning.
- guess I never could guess for an answer."
- guy "Perhaps," thought I, "Sir Guy has written in my behalf to his lordship.
- goes "The work goes on.
- guys "I don't go for them science guys up here.